[macvoiceover] question regarding playing a cd in itunes with snow leopard

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:14:11 -0700

Hi all, I was playing a cd in itunes, and wanted to see how many songs there were, but when I pressed vo right arrow, it went to the next track, and I tried pressing both left arrow, then command left arrow, even tried pressing the previous button, and I couldn't go back to the previous track, so I pressed option left arrow, and eventually, the cd shut off, so I had to press the play button, so, how does one successfully move back and forth in a cd in itunes with snow leopard, and thanks in advance very much.

Marty