[macvoiceover] question about the keyboard rotar in snow leopard

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 01:31:11 -0700

Hi all, if the person who did the introduction to snow leopard happens to be on the list, I was wondering about the keyboard rotar in snow leopard. We know that vo u now includes the link chooser, the item chooser, web hot spots, and there might be one other thing, but the way the rotar was demonstrated in the podcast, the person navigated to the link chooser, and pressed enter to move through the links, and I'm wondering, if we can navigate to the item chooser, or the link chooser, and type the link or item we want, and have our choices narrowed down to what we have typed as it is now, because I would hate to lose the link chooser, which I use regularly to get to certain places on a web site. Thanks in advance, and if the person who did the podcast is not on the list, could somebody forward this question to them, and once again, thanks in advance.