[macvoiceover] Re: question about fusion

  • From: VaShaun Jones <vjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:28:58 -0500

When you set it up which version of Windows are you planning on running also which screen reader?

On Nov 15, 2007, at 12:25 PM, Tim Grady wrote:

I have a question about setting up a virtual hard disk. Now, I'm evaluating this, but when it comes to creating a virtual hard disk the options in the virtual assistant for creating a virtual hard disk are dimmed out. Can I get to these options in the evaluation version?