[macvoiceover] Re: putting text edit on the dock

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 12:02:20 -0400

to ad text edit to the doc or any app that is not there for that matter:
1. open the app.
2. open the doc and find the app.
3. envoke the context menu you can use vo-shift-m or on a laptop, control click. in the context menu, find the options submenu and right arrow and keep in doc press enter.

Yes, you can delete the alias. to create an alias, press command- lwhile focused on an item. this is the same keystroke used to focus on the address bar in safari so often an alias is created automatically because of this.

On Sep 3, 2009, at 11:57 AM, samtroia wrote:

Hi,

I want to put text edit on the dock but haven't figured out how. I inadvertently created an alias for text edit which I assume I can just delete? Thanks.