[macvoiceover] Re: problems sending mail on the mac

  • From: Chantel Cuddemi <jawsgirl87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:44:24 -0400

Marty,
In the dialogue for trying to send a message, there should be a send button.
I could be wrong about that, so please correct me if I am.
I just try sending it again in hopes that' it'll make it.
Hth,
Chante.
On Sep 23, 2009, at 11:28 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, usually this happens when replying to a message, I'll get the
message that the message I'm trying to send can't be sent using the
server settings that I typed in to mail, with a list of options
including, list of servers, connection doctor, and try later, so why
does this happen, and I did take a look in advanced, in accounts, and
didn't see the ellipses for setting ports for outgoing, so, could
somebody refresh my memory as to where that setting is, and just wonder
why this happens, and if you see another version of this message, it's
because I tried sending it earlier, but it never made it to the list,
and I also experienced this problem with leopard, but do not experience the problem on this older machine with the other platform, so thanks in
advance for any assistance.

Marty