[macvoiceover] problem with mail

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 20:48:39 -0700

Hi all, apparently, quick nav is on by default, but now, I find that when it is on, I can't arrow down in the messages table, nor the mailboxes table, but I can do these things when quick nav is off, but I just noticed this starting today, so I wonder why I can't arrow down in tables with quick nav on, and is there a way to fix this, because it apparently was on, but I thought it was off, and when I turned quick nav off, I could arrow down the message list, and the mailboxes table, so, I think that there should have been an alert to tell you if quick nav was on or off, because I thought it was off, and wouldn't mind if it was on, as long as I can easily arrow to the table I want in mail, and thanks in advance, but when I down arrow with quick nav on, it says horizontle splitter, so how do I fix this?