[macvoiceover] Re: problem with ftp cliant

  • From: Brandon Misch <bmisch2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 13:07:14 -0400

ok, i took away the afp part and tried again. this time it looked like it would connect but, after a while, it stopped with the same error error code minus 36.

On Apr 14, 2008, at 12:54 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I too have een this. it is a connection issue. It has gone away when I typed in ftp:// it wants to insert afp for some reason.

On Apr 14, 2008, at 12:50 PM, Brandon Misch wrote:

well, it asks me for my username and pw. after i enter that, it says the operation cannot be complete because the data on the server can't be written to or read from. I've gotten that dialog before though. n Apr 14, 2008, at 12:01 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

what happens if you just pres command-k and type ftp://site
On Apr 14, 2008, at 11:55 AM, Brandon Misch wrote:

well, whe i download a file from a server i get a dialog saying something about no connections allowed by my ip then i enter on try again and get some null reply error. happens everytime i use cyberduck. Although, when i use web browsers, it also doesn't work and i get one of those failed to open page errors. This stuff only happens on the mac but oesn't happen in windows.

On Apr 14, 2008, at 11:26 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

what kind of hard time are you having?

On Apr 14, 2008, at 10:33 AM, Brandon Misch wrote:

i tried that and am hiving issues. tried to hit command c to copy and am having a hard time.

On Apr 14, 2008, at 10:10 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

try copy?