[macvoiceover] podcasts in ITunes

  • From: Tim Musson <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:47:38 +0000

Hi All

Just a couple of questions to do with podcasts in iTunes.

Firstly how can I mark a podcast as not new, or previously listened to without listening all the way through it?
2.  How can I redownload a podcast episode?

I've looked around the screen and I can't find a button to do either of these also nothing in the menus.
Any help much appreciated.