[macvoiceover] playing radio stations from www.vtuner.com?

  • From: Josh Kennedy <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 21:58:34 -0400

Hi

I went to www.vtuner.com and tried to play a station that said it was windows
media 48k. First I had to interact with a table then interact with the link
inside the table before I could hit vo spacebar and press it for some reason.
then when I did press it the webkit download window just came up. the station
didn't play I wonder what I need to play all stations from that vtuner website?
It was my favorite site for radio stations when I had windows. I won't have
windows on my mac until Wednesday of this week. Also guys is mac dictate where
you can dictate to the mac and it types for you, is that expensive?

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx