[macvoiceover] Re: pages 09 and vo

  • From: william <wonka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 22:51:13 +0100

Hello everyone,
I found a solution at this moment for selecting text on the web:
If you print the webpage to a pdf, then you can select what you want from it.

Of course , it's not great news and it's not a good solution for the problem
but, perhaps it can help for someone.

best regards,
William

Op 4-feb-2010, om 20:23 heeft ashley het volgende geschreven: