[macvoiceover] Re: pages 09 and vo

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 19:23:27 -0000

I'm using pages with VO, works great!
ash
Check out my website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
and the AC tech podcast:
http://www.bavis.co.uk/theactechpodcast
----- Original Message ----- From: "william" <wonka@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2010 5:41 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] pages 09 and vo

Hi all,
I have bought Iwork 09 because it should be completely accessible with vo.

But, my first problem:

I would like to copy all the hotkeys that are available in the helpmenu > hotkeys , in a tekstfile.

I have much difficulties to copy the tekst of the helpfile with the hotkeys into a textfile.

But this is also a global problem: how to select tekst-areas to copy from a website in safari?

And the last question: does anyone has experiences with iworks 09 and vo?
Ans specially pages...

thanx alot,
best regards,
William >