[macvoiceover] Re: other browsers that work with Voiceover.

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:01:45 -0400

Rich,

Sorry that I misled you.  Firefox does not work with Voiceover.

Keith Reedy

On Apr 29, 2008, at 2:40 PM, Rich Caloggero wrote:

You said that Firefox is also somewhat useable with VO? How do you do
that, other than using the FireVox extension? Do the latest firefox 3
?betas have voiceover support or something?

I believe FireVox is the only option on MacOS at the moment. There was a Mozilla project about a year ago, but the guy abandoned it. Unsure exactly
why.

-- Rich