[macvoiceover] Re: open office makes vo very unresponsive

Hi Mike, make sure you get the dvi to video composit adapter with the
box and pins on one end, and at the other end, is an r c a plug for a
television set.  I believe the model number is m/9267
but Cheryl gave the information regarding this sometime back, but I did
go to the apple store, and this adapter was $19.
On Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:00:02 -0500, Michael Reiser wrote:

Yes the monitor won't fit the adaptor that came with the mac mini so
I'm going to get the mini display port to vga adaptor for it.  I
kind've wish apple would have told me about this when I talked to them

but I probably should have asked also smiles.  Thanks,

Mike

Marty