[macvoiceover] one on one needed, fickle computer

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:43:24 -0700

 Hi:

I have given up trying to fix the problems on my computer myself because the machine is so fickle. I think there must be some kind of configuration problem. We ran permission repair and made it worse. I can be doing something like reading email or using Safari and all of the sudden out of nowhere the computer starts behaving differently. I think it best that I talk to somebody one on one rather than cluttering the list with my strange issues. It's hard to learn how to use a new OS when the computer can't make up its mind how to behave. Thanks.