[macvoiceover] Re: numpad simulation on a Macbookpro

any screen reader worth its salt that hangs on a modifier will allow you to map
it also, numpads are cheap.

On May 19, 2010, at 12:19 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

If I was you I would try to find ways on Windows not to use the numpad. Is it
because you need an insert key or something like that? I used to have Windows
installed on a mac Laptop and used it just fine without any external keyboards,
by remapping keys.
On May 18, 2010, at 11:46 PM, covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi.  Is there any way to simulate the numpad on the Macbook  pro?  I
> need this so I don't have to carry a keyboard around -- and for using
> Windows in a virtual machine its a necessity.
>
> Any ideas appreciated.
>
> --
> Your life is like a penny.  You're going to lose it.  The question is:
> How do
> you spend it?
>
>        John Covici
>        covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx