[macvoiceover] Re: num pad and the finder

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 02:58:40 -0700

Numpad commander works fine in the finder for me.

Greg Kearney
On Nov 8, 2008, at 1:23 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, somebody was helping me, and we discovered that the num pad
doesn't work while in the finder, it's just that, when it has worked,
I've always forgotten what program I was in when it does work, but it
does not work while on the finder, something I think will be helpful.

Marty