[macvoiceover] Re: no man's land

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:31:31 -0400

lots of apps will run with no windows open, try it in text edit, press command-w instead of command-q.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 2:08 PM, Sara wrote:

It's actually kind of weird that a program like mail is allowed to run with no window open except a blank one. I know a word processor or sound editor can do that when no document is loaded, but mail? lol
Sara
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark BBurningHawk axter" <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx >