[macvoiceover] Re: no entry confirmation on IPhone:

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 22:01:17 +0100

there is a small noise that tells you you typed your letter successfully.

On Jun 21, 2009, at 9:00 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

all;

It's kind of frustrating but workable that when you type into the iphone, the only confirmation you have is that the second tap to enter something puts it in unless you look at the field. It is kind of like having two windows open at once, one with a keyboard and the other with a window that shows what you type so you need to look at the results of your typing as you type.