[macvoiceover] newbie question

HI all. actually, I can do most things on my mac but this one I can't seem to get.

I have a hard drive with a couple hundred gigs of music on it. Sometimes, I want to play a specific folder of this music. I really don't want to import all this stuff into itunes. If I get to the folder in finder, is there a way to get the computer to play all the files in it sequentially? I can sort of do it using the quick look pannel but I have to down arrow after each song to et the next one to play.

I could use a windows machine but my usb dac sounds a whole lot better when connected to the mac.

Brian.

follow me on twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123