[macvoiceover] newbie question

  • From: "Brian Moore" <bmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 10:12:14 -0400

HI all. actually, I can do most things on my mac but this one I can't seem to get.

I have a hard drive with a couple hundred gigs of music on it. Sometimes, I want to play a specific folder of this music. I really don't want to import all this stuff into itunes. If I get to the folder in finder, is there a way to get the computer to play all the files in it sequentially? I can sort of do it using the quick look pannel but I have to down arrow after each song to et the next one to play.

I could use a windows machine but my usb dac sounds a whole lot better when connected to the mac.

follow me on twitter: