[macvoiceover] Re: new function in Leopard mail in messages table.

I hope that didn't come across the wrong way. Yes I am still on Tiger and I can do it. I try allot of things from JAWS and most work, but in a VO kind of way.

On Oct 27, 2007, at 9:01 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

I never was able to lock into a column in mail with tiger and just arrow
On Oct 26, 2007, at 11:11 PM, VaShaun Jones wrote:

Now you do know this feature is in Tiger as well.
On Oct 26, 2007, at 9:44 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

Hi folks,

Tired of hearing all of the junk in the messages table? Well, try interacting with the messages table and then VO keys-right arrow to the right to the name, subject line, or, what ever you wish, then arrow up and down and hear just that part of the message list as you arrow up and down.
 up and down.

cool Apple!

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at http://www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover