[macvoiceover] Re: new commands for the mac

  • From: May McDonald <mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 06:43:58 -0700

Yes, but you have to remember that you're not the only ones on the list now. Those commands help the newbies, so to us, they are new.

May and Wynter with a y
On 21-Sep-09, at 6:38 AM, Chantel Cuddemi wrote:

I am quite aware that he's new to the os Tim, but to us veterans of the mac, these commands are quite familiar to us.
On Sep 21, 2009, at 8:48 AM, Tim Grady wrote:

Take it easy. They might be new to him, after all he is fairly new to the OS.
On Sep 21, 2009, at 7:03 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

bad subject.  these are not new as far as I know.

On Sep 20, 2009, at 10:41 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, you may or may not know these commands, but in case you don't, you can use vo command eject to shut down your computer, and command option eject to put your mac to sleep, just thought I'd make you aware of these commands in case you weren't aware of them.
Marty