[macvoiceover] need to contact Buddy Brannan

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 17:55:14 -0700

Hi all, sorry for the off topic message, but the address that Buddy
Brannan gave on the snow leopard install podcast is unsendable from
comcast, and unroutable from earthlink, so, if Buddy could write me off
list
at
mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it would greatly be appreciated, as I have some questions to ask him
regarding the podcast he and Shane did, and thanks in advance very
much.

Marty