[macvoiceover] Re: need help changing mood message in Skype

  • From: Portia Scott <portia89@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:03:44 -0800

Hello Ray,

Even though I'm not advanced at the mac yet, I'll try to help you out here. To
change your mood message, do the following.

1.
 Go to the menu bar bar with control-F2 or VO-M. Press VO-right arrow till you
get to the account menu.
 VO-Down arrow till you hear edit mood message. Press VO-shift-space on edit
mood message and type what you want as your mood message and hit the return key.

Hope this helps,

Portia.