[macvoiceover] Re: need assistance

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 07:34:32 -0400

you might want to try browsing the list with the trackpad commander.

Ricardo Walker
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296

On Aug 5, 2011, at 7:20 AM, May McDonald wrote:

Good morning everyone. I'm trying to select my books for the school year online
but the problem I'm having is that anytime I go to select my books it's
selecting everything. Is there a way to get around this so that I can go
through the list without it selecting each book I pass?

May and Prince Noah

"MacVisionaries" group.
For more options, visit this group at