[macvoiceover] Re: my seika braille display won't work!

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:45:49 -0400

are you certain you have a functioning display? are you certain you don't have a bad usb cable or port?

On Aug 29, 2009, at 11:41 PM, Cory Kadlik wrote:

Hey guys!

I installed snow lepard the other day. I tryed connecting my seika braille display and it wasn't detected. This was the case with 10.5 as well. Figuring that it isn't working because I did an upgrade, I reformatted and did a clean install. Still nothing. It isn't detected. The documentation says it's supported. What's going on here. Any ideas? This is the strangest thing! When I connect it and go to vo utility it isn't even listed. This is really weird. Thanks for any help you can give in this matter.

Cory

--
Wanna get to know me? check out my website and blog at
http://www.samobile.net/users/ckadlik

Maybe you have a question or comment, or just want to say hi. Do that in these ways:

msn: ckadlik@xxxxxxxxx
aim: corykadlik111
skype: corykad111

Have a good day,