[macvoiceover] Re: my kitten is born!!!

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:15:41 -0700

Hi all, I think it only fair to point out, that I think there are only
two things you can do, from what I've been able to understand, and
those things are, install, or, customize before you install, or, to do
what buddy did, and go in to disc utilities and erase the drive,
because I don't think you have upgrade, or archive and install, any of
those things, but I could be wrong.
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:25:15 -0500, Sara wrote:

Congratulations!
I still haven't received a kitten.
Did you clean install or upgrade?
Sara