[macvoiceover] Re: my intro

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:52:12 -0400

Hi Estelita and welcome,

I am glad that you have a new MAC, sounds like a nice one.

Check the list of guides and links at,
www.icanworkthisthing.com
under
MAC with Voiceover
This, I think will be a good place to start and let us know if we can help.

Welcome to the list.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 11, 2008, at 1:16 AM, Estelita wrote:

Hi,
My name is Estelita, I'm totally blind and just purchased a 24 inch OSX
iMac.
I joined this list to learn on how to operate my Mac using voiceover.
Thank you.

Estelita

http://mail.yahoo.com