[macvoiceover] Re: music downloads

this is rediclus this list is to help people isnt it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "May McDonald" <mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2009 7:37 AM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: music downloads

Oh good grief. If anyone has any other suggestions regarding music downloads for the mac, please email me of list with them. Looks like getting an answer to my question quickly results in an off topic response.

mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx

On 2009-11-14, at 4:27 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

amazon is off topic.

Hmm, from what I heard their download service was only for those in the US.
On 2009-11-13, at 11:58 PM, John Hess wrote:

Amazon has a music downloading service.
On Nov 14, 2009, at 2:18 AM, May McDonald wrote:

Hi, is there another program besides ITunes to download music? I don't always have money to download so need something other than ITunes. That and ITunes doesn't have the songs I'm looking for. Any help would be great, thanks.>