[macvoiceover] Re: mudding client for mac: I found it

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:44:18 -0500

Ok I give up.
What is it about this program that makes it 100 % accessible?
I tired this program over a year ago, and coldn't get it to talk automatically. What makes this better than just plain telnet as far as vo goes? Admittedly, it has triggers and scripts, but I can get the same functionality using applescripts and telnet.
A mud client that doesn't talk automatically is useless to me.

On Aug 12, 2007, at 8:08 AM, The BlindTechs Network wrote:

here you go totally accessible.

http://mudwalker.cubik.org/

Gabe Vega
The BlindTech----tech of all techs
Board of directors Arizona Council of the Blind
Phoenix
602-903-3852
skype theblindtech