  From: John W. Hess
  To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 9:30 PM
  Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: mudding client for mac: I found it

  Yes I am and Iwork as an instructor. WE are testing parallels because  client
want's to run protools but also use kurzweil 1000.  You really need to try it
before you buy it. WE runs well, kurzweill will run well although I couldn't
get a scanner working due to usb connetivity issues. the mac saw the scanner
and parallels also did but windows did not.  Haven't tried Jaws yet.
Window-Eyes had document reading problems due to mostlikely the fac that I
couldn't run parallels in full screen mode because it would crash. ZoomText
would not install at all mostlikely to a lack of resourses. I haven't tried
allocating more to parallels.
              From: The BlindTechs Network