[macvoiceover] mouse cursor question with snow leopard

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 10:53:58 -0700

Hi all, a friend of mine who has just installed snow leopard now finds
that the vo command f5 command no longer works to move the mouse to the
current location, and he has his mouse pop-up set to ignore cursors, so
how does he get his vo command f5 key stroke to work again, because he
says it did, but now it doesn't, and he doesn't do email, which is sad,
for there might be an answer if he were on the list, and could read the
messages, so I'll try and communicate any responses to him, and thanks
in advance very much.

http://www.mrimpau.com/oldies.html
Marty