[macvoiceover] more vmware fusion questions

  • From: "Tasha Raella Chemel" <tasha.chemel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 20:17:08 -0400

Hi, I'm not sure my previous message about fusion  ever made it onto the
list. I returned my macbook air and have loaded fusion 4, jaws 12,  and
windows 7 on a macbook pro with 8 gigs of memory and a 1.7 ghz processor. I
gave fifty percent of the memory to jaws. I messed around with memory
allocation, and it didn't solve my problem. Unfortunately, jaws is
stuttering a lot, even when I'm not doing anything particularly  demanding.
The stuttering seems to happen unpredictably. This clearly can't be a memory
or processor issue. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Tasha