[macvoiceover] Re: more questions

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:25:57 -0400

to read a message line by line, you can either use arrows or interact with the message and use vo-arrows.

the buddy thing is easy. go to view, right arrow into the columns submenu and uncheck the buddy one.

On Sep 10, 2009, at 5:03 PM, May and Wynter wrote:

Hi everyone.  I have a question regarding email and lepard.

How do I read email say line by line or word by word? Also, how do I get it to stop saying buddy blank, status space and so on? I hope that made sense.

Now for Safari I'm also stuck and haven't been able to figure it out. How do I do the same thing there, read line by line or word by word?

Thanks everyone.
May, now using my MacBook