[macvoiceover] Re: mobile me

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 12:05:34 -0400

NOt that i've heard. I didn't bother with it because of the inaccessibility of the web interface. And if I did actually pay for an account and found that I wanted to cancel, and/or change my credit card info, or something like that, don't think I could do that because of how the web interface at me.com is as far as accessibility.

On Mar 28, 2009, at 11:09 AM, Ginny Owens wrote:

If you guys received this message already, please ignore. I’m just wondering if there’s been any progress with VO and Mobile Me?...does it work yet?

Thanks.

Ginny

Follow me on Twitter:

http://www.twitter.com/ginnyowens