[macvoiceover] Re: microsoft to revamp office for mac:

  • From: Robin Kipp <robin.kipp@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 22:27:11 +0200

Definitely not getting it! Wayyy too expensive, plus Mail has so many features that Outlook doesn't have - oh well, maybe Microsoft is gonna "copy" some, or better to say all of its features... If they're good enough to do that, I mean... OK, I still have to run Windows virtually on my Mac because of some programs that I really need which aren't available for the Mac, but I'm now avoiding Windows wherever I can...

Robin