[macvoiceover] Re: microsoft to revamp office for mac:

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 13:23:31 -0400

Hopefully enough of us wrote them asking for accessibility. Although in my particular case I would be happy if someone just fixed open office. I see no reason to pay 200$ for an office suite unless I'm really using macros or something very MS specific. In any case let's all hope it's accessible...

On Aug 14, 2009, at 12:33 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

all;

microsoft is going to publish a new version off office for the mac and build it from the ground up. The two points I got out of the article are that it will include outlook and cost a minimum of $140.00 for the student edition. it is scheduled to be available in time for the gift giving season.
bets on whether it'll be usable with vo?