[macvoiceover] Re: microsoft office and voiceover

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:22:15 -0700

Thank you very much I never saw a problem with it when it contained useful
information I just did not like when someone would ask a question and someone
would respond I know the answer and it is here www.answer.com... I never do
that. I always answer the question and instead of rewriting everything I may
know I just give the option. THank you for your humble answer...