[macvoiceover] Re: microsoft office and voiceover

  • From: Bryan Duarte <bryan0731@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:55:02 -0700

Hello,

THat sounds like a great computer and I am sure you will enjoy the machine. As
it has already been stated Microsoft office is not accessible for voiceover
users. We can all speculate as to why it is not, but I am guessing it is
because Apple does things their way and offers comparable solutions to do the
same thing that Microsoft does. I for one was pretty upset about the whole
ordeal but I bought iWork and have grown to like Pages just fine. If you are
interested you can take a look at a couple of articles I wrote about Microsoft
office with voiceover, and another one on how to set up Pages and how to use it
with voiceover.

www.macessibility.com

Sorry if me posting my web site on here bothers anyone. I know that in the past
on other groups people always got mad about web sites being posted but in this
case it is completely up to you if you visit to read more. >