[macvoiceover] Re: may be OT: an Iphone question

  • From: Mark Baxter <markbaxter38@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:59:51 -0700

Compared to a cell phone? Even a Braille Lyte is huge compared to a cell phone. I suppose, if you have a deaf friend you need to communicate with, or as Donna says, want to do private E-mail without a headset, I can see the point. Still, it was just a question and I didn't mean to tick anyone off. I've never met a Braille display I'd consider portable unless I was carrying a backpack.

Mark BurningHawk

Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
MSN:  BurningHawk1969@xxxxxxxxxxx
My home page: