[macvoiceover] Re: making labels in address book

you did not look through all the menus. <grin>

first, open addressbook help and type label in the search field and press enter, you can try variations to narrow the search like "printing labels but labels is safest because if you get the search topic rong, you won't find what you need. once you press enter after typing in your search term, tab to the results tale, interact with it and press enter on printing address labels or whatever it says, read and ponder the result. It provides some clues. Then, feel your way round the print dialog. do this carefully and you will win the reward you seek.

On May 14, 2009, at 6:40 AM, Marcy Weinberg wrote:

Good morning, all,
I have been told that it is possible to make labels in address book. I've looked through the menus but can't seem to find anything referring to this. Has anyone done this, and is it accessible with vo? Thanks! Marcy
--
Wordy Mom
Think positive,