[macvoiceover] Re: main menu comments about mac and bookshare

  • From: Dave Wilkinson <mac.dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:47:07 -0800

I'll try to unpack another book and see what happens, but certainly part of it is not knowing where to look for it. I'm having trouble figuring out basic things on the MAC like where files go and how to get to different folders. I am ok with VoiceOver, but haven't been able to transfer this knowledge to the MAC in general.

Dave
On Mar 4, 2008, at 4:03 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Ok, can you tell me what happens when you try to unpack it? Are you getting told that it unpacked successfully or what is happening/ are you sure it isn't unpacking and you just don't know where to look for it?