[macvoiceover] Re: mail question

In Snow Leopard, just go down through your message with up and down arrow.
Whenever you get to the last line you want to select, press command shift up
arrow to select from the beginning. Command up arrow will off course take you
to the top of the message. This also works in Textedit and anywhere else, and
in some instances can be used in Safari.