[macvoiceover] Re: mail question

    I don't quite understand the question.  If I am in my inbox and I delete a
message from the list, I hear the next message spoken.  If you mean after
opening the message to read it and you delete, you don't hear it announced, but
you end up on the next message in the list.  Again, I might not be grasping the
question, so I apologize if I missed the issue.

Take Care

John Panarese