[macvoiceover] Re: mail and downloads window

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:05:04 -0400

it depends on how big the file is. you might want to have a look and see if there is a safari window opened but try a big file.

On Aug 12, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, I tried both the applications window, and the window chooser windows, to see where the downloads window would be while downloading a file from mail, and it isn't there, but it seems that when I go right to the downloads folder, the file is there, so I wonder if somehow, mail is copying the file directly from the server or something, because, you'd think that safari would open, and the downloads window would appear, but nothing like that happens, and I don't think, when copying a link, that you'd be copying the whole file. This file in question was over 54 megs, and it seemed to be there instantly.