[macvoiceover] Re: macbook pro, Turning screen off

use fn+f1 or just f1 to turn the brightness down to 0

Website:
http://www.ashleycox.co.uk
Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/ashleycox2
Blog:
http://www.daysofthegeek.com

On 26/03/2011 10:12, Benjamin Blatter wrote:
Hi all!

Is it possible to turn off the screen on a macbook pro while you're working?
I ask because my eyes begin to hurt if I have to watch a screen for longer
time. I've got a Lenovo X200 notebook. With this one I can't turn off the
screen anymore so I just close it while I'm working. the only problem is
perhaps that it becomes very hot. I'm not sure if I should do that with a
new machine again. What would you do?

Thanks and kind regards
Ben