[macvoiceover] Re: macbook battery menu query

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 08:15:58 -0400

I thik I understand what is happening.  If you look at the safari view menu,
you will see hide this or hide that.  this is the action that will be
performed if you activate the item.  This is the case with the battery and
even the time menu.  It does not tell you what it set to but rather what it
will be set to if you punch it.