[macvoiceover] Re: mac skype for a beginner

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:46:48 -0500

Guys,

The easiest way I have found to do this is to bring up thee item chooser, VO
keys-i and type in hang and it will land on the hang up button, then press VO
keys-space twice, once to select the button and once to click it.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.