[macvoiceover] Re: mac mini and dvd's

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 00:00:11 -0600

The dvd playback apis require a monitor to be connected to the computer before they will initialize properly. There are adapters you can buy that will make the system think there is an monitor plugged in, even when there isn't, but I do not have one of these, so had to plug in an old vga monitor I had sitting around just to make it work. Perhaps others on the list who have the appropriate adapters will pipe up and let you know which ones can be used for this purpose.