  From: ashley
  To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 09, 2010 10:20 AM
  Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: mac mini?

  you don't need a monitor, just a display to vga adapter you can get in the
apple store.

  ash

  On 9 Jan 2010, at 13:50, Josh wrote:

    Hi,

    Rick told me the dvi to video adapter no longer works on the newer mac
minis, well it works but he said I need a monitor anyway for the newest latest
mac minis because voiceover will be slow or sluggish?

    Josh Kennedy jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx
    my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of
Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get a
mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or
knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most
accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at
www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or
grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.

  personal website:
  www.ashleycox.co.uk