[macvoiceover] mac file/folder structure

  • From: Allen <allen.jd42@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:14:10 -0600

Hi, listers,

Is there a document or some resource that can explain the Mac Snow Leopard file
structure for things like creating folders and where to create them, how to
save files to those folders from an app such as Pages or TextEdit, etc.  This
is the aspect of the Mac that I haven't been able to understand yet.

Thanks

Allen
allen.jd42@xxxxxxxxxxxxx